Sunday, December 12, 2010

LOVE ?!!


Does anyone really know what love is?? Most people would say no. The real questions is, do we all experience love the same way? Even though there is a single word to describe this indescribable feeling I still think every one of us experiences it differently. I mean sure we would all go crazy and do things we never thought we would, some change to the better and others change to the worst.
Love changes people. No matter how hard you try to resist it, it will change you. In my point of you it’s that person you love rubbing on you, or it’s the person you love forcing you to change for them. In the end we all change, which brings me to the point that no one really loves anyone for who they really are. If you did you wouldn’t ask them to change or force them to change, because believe it or not as soon as you’re in love you change, even if its simple changes like actually caring!! Or even spending less time with friends, family, studies and all that. I still believe that this thing we think is so great and amazing, really isn’t!! If each person you had a relationship with (friendship is still a relationship too) changed you the slightest bit, than no one is really who they are.
I admit it my friends changed me!! I wasn’t always this way; I was normal once upon a time. Hard to believe I know! This feeling we have for others is just a way to change us. Some are lucky and end up finding great people that have positive impacts others just go the wrong way.
No one really knows love until they lose it!! Another interesting point is that in some language there is actually more than one word to say love. For example, In Arabic there are seven stages of love, but people often use the lowest stage to express their feelings. It could be ignorance, or it could be that they never think feeling something greater is possible. I could go on for days about love, but maybe some other time ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment