Sunday, December 12, 2010

Have I gone numb?

So, I have no idea why i started this blog, I'm not much of a blogger. In my first post I'll tell you a little about my title.

I'm a very sensitive person. Well sensitive is one way to describe it, but at school I was known for being the one that cries most!! I was never really ashamed of it because I'm human and I have feelings that need to be expressed.
The other day I was thinking about how shitty my life has been, until i noticed I haven't cried in over a month!! not a week goes by that I don't cry. What really shocked me most was that I haven't laughed either. I just went to university and this guy was like "we've been friends for few months and I've never even heard you laugh". Could a person really go numb?? I mean sure yeah we all go through bad shit that leave us heartbroken, devastated, over-whelmed and all that crap but do we really stop having emotions??
Nothing anyone can tell me now can make me sad, its like I saw it coming!! on the other hand nothing can make me happy!! I might smile when you say something or whatever but I really don't care!!!
I don't care that you're sad, happy, depressed, hungry, or in love!!
Did everything that I went through in life change who I am?? I loved who I was, but now I don't even know who that is!! I don't even care!

P.s. I'm not emo, and I mean no offence to any emo person....

No comments:

Post a Comment